You need to replace the default backgrounds with animated live wallpapers?
OK, Now you can do this easily :)
To add Live Wallpaper to your Ubuntu do the following:
- Open terminal.
- Type these commands:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:fyrmir/livewallpaper-daily
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install livewallpaper livewallpaper-config livewallpaper-indicator
- Congratulation … You now install the needed program.
Now to active Live wallpaper do the following:
- Go to Hash Home and search ‘LiveWallpaper Configuration’
- The settings window open, Active Live Wallpaper and select the live wallpaper.
- Finally, Go to Hash Home and search ‘LiveWallpaper’
It is Work :)
- Live Wallpaper reduce system performance and need high CPU.
- You can’t add anything on desktop when Live Wallpaper run.