You need to replace the default backgrounds with animated live wallpapers?
OK, Now you can do this easily
To add Live Wallpaper to your Ubuntu do the following:
– Open terminal.
– Type these commands:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:fyrmir/livewallpaper-daily
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install livewallpaper livewallpaper-config livewallpaper-indicator
– Congratulation … You now install the needed program.
Now to active Live wallpaper do the following:
– Go to Hash Home and search ‘LiveWallpaper Configuration’
– The settings window open, Active Live Wallpaper and select the live wallpaper.
– Finally, Go to Hash Home and search ‘LiveWallpaper’
It is Work
– Live Wallpaper reduce system performance and need high CPU.
– You can’t add anything on desktop when Live Wallpaper run.